close



Let's get fucked up and die..
幹!一起搞砸吧!去死啦!
I'm speaking figuratively, of course..
嗯……當然啦……只是打個比方而已
Like the last time I committed suicide.. social suicide..
像我又鬧自殺那次……社交自殺…
Yeah, so I'm already dead on the inside,
沒錯,在深處,我早就死啦!
But I can still pretend with my memories and photographs,
但是我還是靠著那些回憶與照片假裝活著囉
I've learned to love the lie.
我早就學會去愛那些謊言啦

I wanna know what it's like to be awkward and innocent, not belligerent.
我好想知道當笨蛋與天真的人到底是怎麼回事,而不是這麼憤世嫉俗
I wanna know how it feels to be useful and pertinent and have common sense.. yeah
我好想知道當個有用的人、當個中肯的人、當個有常識的人到底又是怎麼一回事
Let me in, let me in to the club, cuz I wanna belong,
拜託讓我進去,讓我進去你們的小團體嘛,我想要融入你們
And I need to get strong, and if memory serves,
但我提醒自己,我一定要更堅強
I'm addicted to words and they're useless.
我完全沉浸在這些文字中,這些毫無意義的文字中

(In this department)
Let's get fucked up and die..
一起搞砸吧!去死啦!
I'm riding hard on the last legs of every lie,
我拼了命的抓著我的每個謊言
And the BMX bike of my life is about to explode,
但我人生的BMX腳踏車就快爆炸啦!
I'm about to explode.
快爆炸啦!
I'm a mess, I'm a wreck.
我爛透了,我糟透了
I am perfect, and I have learned to accept all my problems and short comings,
我是完美的!我早就學會去接受每個我的麻煩和缺點囉
Because I am so visceral, yet deeply inept.
因為我這麼發自肺腑,這麼徹底沒用

I want to thank you for being a part of my the forget-me-nots and marigolds..
我一定要跟你道謝,謝謝你當我「勿忘我」名單裡的一員還有當我的小金盞花
And all the things that don't get old..
這些事情絕對不會隨著時間消磨
Is it legal to do this? I surely don't know.
這樣合法嗎?我完全不確定
It's the only way I have learned to express myself around other peoples' descriptions of life..
但這是我學到唯一可以在眾人的生活中表達我自己的方法了
I'm afraid I'm alone and entirely useless...
畢竟我是這麼的害怕孤獨……害怕一無是處……

(In this department)
Let's get fucked up and die.
一起搞砸吧!去死啦!
For the last time I'm feeling
we'll try not to smile
這是最後一次我感覺到我們都試著不要微笑
As we cover our heads and drink heavily into the nights
晚上的時候,我們蒙住腦袋、酩酊大醉
That’s no shocking and surprise.
這沒有什麼好新奇的,也沒有什麼好奇怪的
I believe that I can, overcome this and beat everything in the end
我相信我自己!我最後一定可以克服、打敗一切!
But I choose to abuse for the time being,
但這當下,我得先自我折磨
maybe I'll win, but for now I've decided to die.
或許我可能會贏啦,但是現在,我一定得先自我了結

Sister soldier
我的姊妹兵啊!
You’ve been such a positive influence on my mental frame
你對我的精神實在是一股正面的力量
If I could ever repay you,
I would, but I'm hard up for cash
如果我可以報答你的話我一定會報答你的
但是我現在是有點拮据啦……
And my memory lacks initiative.
而且我的記憶根本就懶得動了

God damn the liquor stores' closed,
幹!酒店居然關了!
were so close to scoring
差一點就得分了耶!
it hurts, it destroys til it kills..
好痛!毀掉啦!死掉啦!
I am tired and hungry and totally useless.
我又累、又餓、又……
一無是處
(In this department)

翻譯:Dick8045
轉載請先告知


超怪,我又開始質疑我的英文能力了。

還有,L.G. FUAD就是"Let's get fucked up and die."的簡寫,假鬼假怪的。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 dick8045 的頭像
    dick8045

    哥哥,巫婆煮熟了嗎?

    dick8045 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()